1) If I were a superhero my special power would be……
2) If I were an animal I would choose to be a ……., because………..
3) Describe a random inanimate object near to you right now – without saying what it is.Paint a word picture that makes people understand what you are writing about.
4) Pick an inanimate object and tell a story through its eyes as though it were a living being.
5) What 3 words best describe you and why
6) If you could interview one person, alive or dead, who would it be and what 3 questions would you ask them? What do you think their answers would be?
7) What have you always wanted to try that you have never done?
8) Name the top five best vacation spots according to your experience and “sell” people on the idea.
9) Who do you think you are?
10) How to win at ___________. (pick a game you are good at)
11) The best free activities to enjoy in your area
12) You are a talk show host – how do you run your show and what is it about?
13) The best way to deal with a difficult relative
14) Is honesty always the best policy? Why or why not?
15) A day in the life of your cat/dog through his/her eyes.
16) What is the best season of the year and why?
17) How do you save money on groceries?
18) What is your favorite color and how does it make you feel?
19) Coffee or Tea?
20) How do you handle a cold?
21) Describe yourself as your favorite mythical creature (unicorn, fairy, dragon etc.)
22) Today is your last day on Earth – what do you do with it?
23) What is your extended definition of maturity?
24) Create an extended definition for the first word that pops into your head.
25) What do you hate about writing?
26) This morning I sat up quickly and looked out the window and there it was, a ……….
27) Suddenly it moved, startling her and she………..
28) What does it mean to be a Man/Woman? (Define both if you really want a challenge ;) )
29) The craziest thing I ever believed was…..
30) Top 10 ways to spend a lazy day
31) Top 10 favorite (movies/songs/whatever) and why
32) The best thing that ever happened to me was….
33) The most wonderful thing about today so far is ……..
34) Persuade – Is texting a good thing? Why or why not
35) Persuade – any subject you are passionate about that is not religion or politics – think outside the box
36) Persuade – why do you deserve a raise?
37) The best way to prepare oatmeal
38) Tips for making awesome cookies or whatever dessert comes to mind
39) Is all soda bad for you – why or why not? (use sources to back your claim)
40) What is the best way to eat healthy?
41) Combine the follow 3 things into a work of writing: a coffee cup, fear of snakes, and a sunny day
42) Your character suspects his/her spouse is lying to them or worse, cheating. When they investigate they discover a big surprise and it’s …
43) You walk out of your front door and discover there are no people around – everything is quiet and eerily not right… what happened?
44) Your character thinks the boss is about to fire him so he ….
45) Pick one of your greatest strengths and develop a character of the opposite gender who also has that strength
46) Develop the scene of a great ghost story
47) Picture an ideal land/place in your mind and then describe it in vivid detail.
48) Hey, what’s that up there in the sky?
49) Holy cow! I can’t believe they did that! (What did they do?)
50) Pick your favorite meal and describe in detail how you prepare it
Тысчонка за сеанс. Бринкерхофф ухмыльнулся. Деньги налогоплательщиков в действии.